This photography tour will take place at one of Santa Barbara’s historic landmark, The Santa Barbara County Courthouse. Understanding how your camera or camera phone works will help you take better pictures. In order to be more creative with our photography, we need to become more technically savvy. Once you understand how your camera and how some of its basic settings work, you will be able to capture great images while getting more consistent results.
Here is what you will be learning while exploring and having fun!
- Outdoor vs. indoor photography
- How to use the different camera settings to get the results you want
- How to work with the camera’s ISO and White Balance settings
- How to take pictures of amazing architectural details.
- Implement simple tips and photo exercises that will help develop you photographic eye
- How to better use your camera or smartphone/iPhone camera features
- And of course how to take awesome pictures
During our time together, you will learn about the difference between of photographing under both outdoor vs. indoor lighting. The Santa Barbara County Courthouse is full of architectural details that will become the perfect subjects for your pictures. This is a photography tour that will help you stretch your photographic knowledge while capturing breathtaking photographs!
Bring your camera and/or smartphone (DSLR, point and shoot, cellphone camera – all are welcome).
This is a hands on see it, click it, have it kind of photographic experience.
The tour will be offered every Thursday,Friday and Saturday early afternnon.
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (2 hours)
Price: $80 per person
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org