This 2 hour photography tour will be a real treat to the eyes! The Santa Barbara Pier is one of the most visited tourist attraction with a variety of shopping and dining experiences, and spectacular views. Capturing the magnificent light of a Santa Barbara Sunset from this specific location is a moment you will want to make it last forever. Good thing that photography has the magic of stopping time!
Here is what you will be learning while exploring and having fun!
- Setting up your camera to the correct exposure to capture the perfect sunset light
- How to use the different camera settings to get the results you want
- How to work with the camera’s ISO and White Balance settings
- Working with sunset lighting
- Importance of framing and composition
- How to take portraits and landscape photos at sunset
- How to better use your camera or smartphone/iPhone camera features
- And of course how to take awesome pictures
During our time together, you will learn various tips to get the perfect sunset photo. You will also learn about how to carefully compose your images so they become more interesting to the eye. The pier is the perfect location to learn about exposure adjustment and basic camera settings. This is a photography walking tour that will help you stretch your photographic knowledge while capturing breathtaking photographs!
Bring your camera and/or smartphone (DSLR, point and shoot, cellphone camera – all are welcome).
This is a hands on see it, click it, have it kind of photographic experience.