This photography tour will take place at the beautiful Santa Barbara Mission and its Rose Garden. This is an invitation to learn how to see, which is the first step to take your pictures from ordinary to extraordinary. Our intention is to ignite your curiosity towards photography, so you can use it to experience and discover the world.
Here is what you will be learning while exploring and having fun!
- Importance of framing and composition
- How to find your own point of view
- Implement simple tips and photo exercises that will help develop you photographic eye
- How to take great landscape photos
- How to better use your camera or smartphone/iPhone camera features
- And of course how to take awesome pictures
During our time together, you will learn about the importance of framing, composition and many different photo tips that will help you capture the most memorable images from your time in Santa Barbara. This is a photography tour you don’t want to miss!
Bring your camera and/or smartphone (DSLR, point and shoot, cellphone camera – all are welcome).
This is a hands on see it, click it, have it kind of photographic experience.
The tour will be offered every Thursday,Friday and Saturday mornings.
Price: $80 per person
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us email@example.com